The NHOS Academy in Kuala Lumpur has areas for reception, classroom and workshop. Classes can be from one day to a week, with each class taking over the integrated area. Lecturers can divide classes into groups or teams, in different rooms if required, with various desk sizes available to be rearranged to suit.
One benefit of the facility is a workshop with the following features.
- Air conditioned and well lit.
- Industrial non-slip floor.
- Heavy duty workbenches, fitted with vices.
- Heavy steel lockable steel cabinets.
- Four booths, with individual lamps and power sockets.
The facility has been designed to cater for instruction that has both classroom and practical sessions.